A Systematic Investment Plan [SIP] offers a simple and affordable way for beginners to start investing in Mutual Fund schemes
Here’s how to get started with SIP:
1. Identify your financial goals & investment objective.
2. Decide Asset allocation & investment horizon according to your risk return appetite.
3. Select the suitable fund category
• Debt Mutual Fund
• Equity Mutual Fund
• Hybrid Mutual Fund
4. Complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure.
• It is a one-time mandatory exercise to invest in Mutual Funds.
• Process can be done in physical mode or digitally (Online) mode.
• Complete your KYC digitally (Online) by using camera & microphone enabled mobile phone/laptop by Clicking Here
• For Digital KYC (Online), keep the following ready:
- Identity proof: Self-attested PAN copy.
- Any of the following as address proof: Aadhaar card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Offline Aadhaar (downloaded within 3 days)/Aadhaar Digilocker.
- Cancelled cheque copy with the name as per your ID or address proof.
- Image of your signature on plain paper.
5. Once, you’re through with the KYC process, choose the suitable Mutual Fund scheme for your goal from the selected category/fund.
6. Determine your SIP frequency, date and amount.
7. Submit the application form after completing the details.
Congratulations! You can now begin your financial journey with a SIP.
Read More about Digital KYC